Rich Girl Caretaker Vol. 4 Chapter 2
The Little Bombshell of the Summer Lecture I had never forgotten the figure of the girl standing before me. Her soft, dark brown hair reached her shoulder blades. Her height... wasn't tall; she was on the small side for a girl her age. In elementary and middle school, she always stood at the front when lining up by height. I remembered every little thing about her. We'd spent elementary, middle, and high school together. She was my childhood friend of about ten years. As for why she was at this hotel— "I-I see. So you're working part-time at this hotel..." "Yep. Just like in my first year. A resort job." The girl said, hands on her hips. I see. That explained the server's uniform. The top was a long-sleeved white shirt, though the sleeves were rolled up for summer. The bottom was a black skirt, with a simple red half-apron tied around her waist. The outfit was elegant, yet had a sense of understated luxury. From what I knew, this girl preferred more ...





Comments
Post a Comment